Katusiime Jeresi Poems
- O Woman An abyss of peace Is the mirror to your soul O ...
- Fantasies. If I were a dandelion would you be a bee? Would ...
- Flames I loved fire, flame by flame and I was consumed till ...
- A Mothers' Prayer Tomorrow will come, if you will it O ...
- Ancient Thoughts An abacus is all I need to spell for your ...
- Leaves What is borrowed, can never be owned. I return the ...
- This Clay Pot Aged coins, older sighs yesterdays lane I walk...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''when we lull our thinking minds and hold the hand of wonder, we get to dream''faith
''the heights to which your thoughts soarambition
are but deep rooted longings in your core''
The unique thing about true human love is that it takes nothing to give and takes nothing to get.In its light is freedom to be yourself, the seemingly odd stuff turns out to be flawless art.And when y...love
Comments about Katusiime Jeresi
An abyss of peace
Is the mirror to your soul
Or fully curved
Is unto itself, peace
As we pluck strings
Of our modern harps
Leaping with joy
In pride we cry
A coat of sugar
When calm sets foot
A coat of mail
When war rages
Unhinging our doors
You serenade peace