Kay Bell Poems
- This Love For You I Hate You seem to see right through ...
- Wondering Sometimes you make me wonder. If we ever should ...
- Things Not Shown its hurts when you look at her i can see it...
- My Feelings For You These feeling for you wont go away and...
- A Different Person a memory of something good fading away in...
- Screams my face is hot and a tear slides down my ...
- Permanent High my eyes glazed over high on my most recent ...
i just like to write, get my thoughts out...every one means something to me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Bell
This Love For You I Hate
You seem to see right through me
your face is like a sin
i dreamt about you
...but i cant remember when
whenever you come around
my heart begins to race
i forget the things around me
you take me to a different place
my life falls to shambles
you dont seem to care
this love i feel for you
doesnt seem fair
i shouldnt be like this
let me forget your face
take my pain away
this love for you i hate