Kay Nair Poems
- Search He wrote me a rhyme He whistled a note I smiled and...
- I Will Be The world forgets many things Like a following ...
- Organ Oh it aches How it aches Because of you For you.
- Will You will you hold my hand when i dont know how to ask ...
- There Is No Escape There is no escape Reprieve From this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Nair
will you hold my hand when i dont know how to ask you to
will you hold it when you know no one is looking
will you have conversations with me when everyone is around
with just your eyes as you speak to everyone else
will you banish every fear I have and seek nothing in return
will you realise there is nothing material to be gained in this world
will you seek my soul only and not its approval
will you become someone I can learn to know to love
will you be my protector and yet find safety in me
if you can do this, all of it
you are the answer to every one of my ...