Kay Wierba Poems
- The Deep Blue Sand cold to the touch and soft on my feet The...
- Gone You left so suddenly without a word The room fell ...
- Yesterday You touched my heart & burnt my soul The fire ...
- Night Night The air so sweet The darkness covers me
- Love Thy Sister Love thy sister Life would be meaningless ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Wierba
The air so sweet
The darkness covers me
Like a child rapped in love
I lay waiting for that warm embrace
Two bodies entwined as one
Cold sweat on burning flesh
Are you truly mine
Love me, hold me, breathe me