Kayla Polk Poems
- Lost Feelings Hate i do not feel, love i do not ...
- Slowly Dying I feel like dying, but i'm to afraid to take ...
- Emotions Hope is a fleating emotion, here one second gone ...
- Dark Hole My heart is a dark and lonly place, where only ...
- Is It Me He loves me, that i know for sure. So why do i ...
- Was It Love It was cold, and there was snow. I was in ...
- I Was You i was cold, untill i touched you. I was sad,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Polk
Was It Love
It was cold,
and there was snow.
I was in love,
and there where lies.
He lay there,
and she did to.
how cold i live
without his love.
Was it my fault,
or this his faith,
that this night
i would end my life?