Kazi Ahmed Poems
- Tears; I Love Thee Then I turned back; and told you ‘bye' I ...
- Something Somewhere May be I was not happy May be it was all...
- Midnight Memories It was midnight, I fogot to put off the ...
- Look Alike He is my look alike But he is not me I am his ...
- Midnight Midnight Memories It was midnight, I fogot to ...
- By The Lake Morning walkers were returning to home I had no ...
- In Search Of That Barber! I had a nice hair cut last ...
Born in Gazipur, Like writing poem
Good or Bad do not know, just write-get time when
Like reading than to writing
Feel tired when word searching
Wishing to publish a book in future
Trying to capture the modern culture
By profession Banker, live in Dhaka
Writing mainly as a hobby
But no problem if I can earn some extra 'Taka'
Beg ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kazi Ahmed
Tears; I Love Thee
Then I turned back; and told you ‘bye'
I saw dropp of tears in your eye
It was decided that we will leave
You looked indifferent till last minute
But when that moment came
You could not check
I also could not resist
Departing is so heart breaking,
I could not persist
Tears also fell from my ...