KEERTHANA DINESH 1998
KEERTHANA DINESH 1998 Poems
- Books Books are the temples of knowledge Which invite to a ...
- My Friends Friends are the flowers That bloom in my ...
- Trees Don`t Die A seed sprouts and a life is born. You are a...
- When The School Reopens When the school reopens, We go with...
- Flowers You have a beautiful face With the blooming ...
- Summer Here comes the summer With the sunlight giving ...
- My Dream My dreams have many friends As my friends too have ...
Keerthana Dinesh is the only daughter of Mr Dinesh Nair a lecturer in English who is a popular poet member.
She is a student of Nalanda Vidya Niketan at Vijayawada.A consistant winner at variuos literary competitions and an active participant in organisational activities at school, she is the Vice Captain of the Upper Primary Wing. Her works have appeared in the YOUNG WORLD Segment of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Books are the temples of knowledge
Which invite to a world of their own.
They open a road for us
And make us go into deep thoughts
We have books on different topics
To be active throughout the day.
Books will never be a bore to us
They will be interesting, exciting and like..
When we read a book
We get a feeling in our hearts.
They are our good friends ever
Please, don`t keep them in the shelves.