KEERTHANA DINESH 1998
Trees Don`t Die - Poem by KEERTHANA DINESH 1998
A seed sprouts and a life is born.
You are a tree, my friend
Stretching your hands to the sky.
A tree has a mind
It has thoughts and pains
Like you and me, friends.
A green friend holding me in the shade
You are my granny..
Sometimes you are my great granny...
Many birds live in you and fly around
Coluds float above you.
You are a tall wonder.
A tree has an enemy
A man coming with an axe.
Who will take away your trunk.
Don`t weep dear friend
Many like me will plant seeds deep
And you will be reborn.
A tree cannot die and just die alone
As our minds are green for it
A tree is our hope....
Comments about Trees Don`t Die by KEERTHANA DINESH 1998
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl