Kelechi Iheanachor Poems
- 3 Dimensions In company, Amidst friends cum acquaintances, ...
- Charade Parade Hate begets hate, Fatality it’s sure fate, ...
- Time Travel The time is tomorrow, Today is long gone, ...
- Redemption The desecration of purity, Omen of the ...
- Words Are Not Enough Words are not enough, Alphabets strung...
- Seductress Clad ever so classy, Moves, smooth and sassy, ...
- Children Of The Night In paradox with the living world, Day...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelechi Iheanachor
Amidst friends cum acquaintances,
Conversations of barrenness,
Chattering lips uttering programmed responses,
Smiling faces concealing bitter hearts,
Prejudiced minds feigning solidarity,
Rancour concealed in laughter,
Grudges obscured by affability,
Sprained facial muscles,
From prolonged smiles of pretence,
Ensconced in mistrust,
I dialogue with dexterity.
Day dreams of grandeur,
Perfectly orated monologues,
Command performances in a one man theatrical,
Instigating self ...