Kelly Iyogun Poems
- This Is Not A Poem Sorry if I don't believe you..... I ...
- Magic Is Real Magic is real I have experienced it I've felt...
- A Search For Knowledge When the mind wanders into a distant ...
- Where Words Fail To Express Ho... Where words fail to ...
- If I Could Write A Poem
- Adulthood Linger A While As a child, I yearned for ...
- Dawn Of Darkness I sat For a moment, thinking all was well ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Relationship are much like grooming a flower, it needs proper watering. When watering of the flower seizes the flower starts to wither''Love
''Craziness peeped through my creative mind and she said I was crazy''Creativeness
''If I decide to give a fuck to every damn words people say, preety sure the world would have many bastards''Life
''Slowly Memories Fade, but the writing and the works of sages, poet, Inventors, innovators and reformers lives for generations to come''Unique
''When you in love Every CRAZY thing done Seems SO ROMANTIC and when you fall awt of it those ROMANTIC things seems so INSANELY STUPID and pisses the shit out of You''Life
Comments about Kelly Iyogun
This Is Not A Poem
Sorry if I don't believe you.....
I don't know what's true anymore,
People say a lot of stuff,
Some they mean,
And others they don't.
The words they mean, said so jokingly you would assume it a sick one.
And the words they do not mean, said with all seriousness, believing every detail said seems so easy.
I don't believe in promises anymore,
Inshort I have no idea what that is.
I have given my own share of promises and broken them like cracked nuts, chewed them and swallow each words like it never came out of my mouth.
I have heard promises made, ...