Kelly Jacobson Poems
- Raining I look up to the sky it's cloudless. Life is all ...
- Night Night, by all means, is beautiful The stars The ...
- Monsters Monsters are everywhere, under the bed, in the ...
- Purpose What is your purpose? To make others laugh? ...
- Light Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is ...
- Lives No man is rich enough, to buy back his ...
- Love Love is like a river, It has it's twists and ...
Why would anybody read this? Why would you want to know about my life? Instead of reading someone else's biography go live your own. If I sound mean I'm sorry but it's true.
I am not good at making poems. My friends thought I should try it so I did....Jewish Nazis, That is My Religion...Yes Its Real...No You Cannot Join. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelly Jacobson
I look up to the sky
Life is all well
with my love by my side.
But there is something I can't hide.
Should I tell him?
Should I tell him I was lying to him?
Would he understand?
Or would he despise me,
just like I do right now?
So I tell him.
He looks straight into my eyes and says:
'I can never forgive you for this
I think it is time we both moved on.'
He walks away.
He leaves me standing there with
no protection from the world
I look up from my tears,
He never looks back.
He turns the corner, ...