Kelly Zender Poems
- My Love You have that eye for detail and usually forget the ...
- Not Too Old Life it feels is just beginning, I've survived ...
- I Think... I think the thought is forming-I reason I think ...
- Hard To Do These things are hard and firm, stiff and ...
- What Do You Want? STALKER YOU ARE SLOW MOVING AND LAZY WITH ...
- Exceptions Of Me I AM BEAUTIFUL I AM MARVELOUS EXCEPT WHEN...
- Absolutley Nothing To Do Something but Nothing to Do Lazy ...
184 Things About Me...
1 - THE BASICS 2 - Name Kelly 3 - Gender Female 4 - Age 30 5 - Screen Name Cowbell 6 - Birthday Sept.10th 7 - Race White 8 - School/Grade Complete 9 - Job Coming soon 10 - Status Going to College 11 - Hometown Fergus Falls 12 - Current Town Fergus Falls 13 - Parents Still Together Nope 14 - Siblings 2 Sisters 1 Brother 15 - Pets 2 Cats 16 - Smoker Yes 17 - Drinker Yes 18 - Virgin No 19 - Orientation Single White Female 20 - Drugs On Occasion
21 - APPEARANCE 22 - Hair Color Brown 23 - Is it Dyed? It's trying to grow back 24 - Eye color Hazel 25 - Height 5'7' 26 - Style In Style 27 - Glasses/Contacts/None? All of the Above 28 - Freckles Beauty ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You have that eye for detail and usually forget the overall issue.
You know I’d never tie you down.
An individual separable part of something,
needing several items of information,
parts that together make up a whole.
a specific task?
Facts about you,
items and events.
be very specific and include all of the particulars
covering every item.
Fail, unable to remember you.
Left you behind accidentally,
failed to give you due attention.
Stop, thinking and worrying of you.
Failed to mention,
you lost ...