Kellys Knockout Poems
- I Love A Smile Such As Yours A smile such as yours helps pass...
- Dependable End Friends Here we go again! With yet one more ...
- Hard To Tell Who Cares Anymore In the world today, its hard ...
- A Distant Whisper In My Ear A distant whisper in my ear, ...
- Always And Forever Never say 'I love you' If you really do ...
- What's In A Name? How 'Bout Wh...
- ' U.N.F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L. ' U - are unable and unwilling to see,...
Um, well, I've been writing poems since I was 13. Back then, they all were really demented and suicidal; Depressing Sh**! But now that I'm an adult, my poetry is more positive. But for some reason, I still think I wrote better ones when I was a teenager. Now its hard to come up with ideas on what to write and how to say it. I've read ALOT of really, really great ones on here though and that's half... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kellys Knockout
I Love A Smile Such As Yours
A smile such as yours helps pass away my time;
It helps to make me happy, It even makes me rhyme.
Thinking back to the times before,
all the smiles that we've shared.
I'm surprised I got through so many days,
not even knowing that you cared.
At times I'm so lucky to have your smile,
in my day, has brought me cheer.
I'll take this time to say 'keep that smile on your face,
for troubles are ahead.'
It helps to chase away your fears,
and reminds you what I said:
'Your smile makes your 'cheeks'
so happy and brightens up my life.'