Kelsey Bachmeier Poems
- A Gun Lies Close By. A body in the bay not yet started to ...
- Pretty Girl. Take off those ugly glasses girl drag a brush ...
- Brings Me Back To You with every song, sung for every love ...
- Her Story Vs. His Story Her story: Now i put the gun back ...
- Eyes and with eyes like that, his eyes they're taking away ...
- Strength Vs. Weakness Slamming on the bed slap marks burning...
- Cry For Help. What have I done My time has come I’m ...
Im a Screw up
i let myself down constantly
i'm never happy with who i am or what i have
writting is a way for me to express
either things i've done
or way that i feel.
-kelsey more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelsey Bachmeier
A Gun Lies Close By.
A body in the bay
not yet started to decay
a shadowed figure
pushed over by the trigger
Two people resting at the park
their bodies found in the dark
A teenager on her bed
shot right though her head
A boat abandoned in the water
this young girl someone's daughter
a boy locked with his doom
now this place, a bloody tomb
a family of two, not yet three
a daddy and mommy to be
a gun lies close by.