Ken Duffy Poems
- Anger And Frustration In life, we strive to be the best To ...
- My Dublin I remember my old Dublin The Snug Bars, the ...
- Nightstalker The Nightstalker, he comes With him, comes the ...
- Turning And Turning Mother wails at the wailing wall People ...
- Natures Voice Nature, she is silent, yet she speaks To ...
- Natures Symphony Standing alone at shores edge I stare out ...
- Me Granny On Mckee At me Granny Duffy's, I used to stay a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ken Duffy
Anger And Frustration
In life, we strive to be the best
To do our best towards others
Achieving this double is never easy
When anger, simmers beneath
We try not give into the anger
But some things, are unavoidable
Problems catch us up, taking control
Manifesting themselves into low self esteem
Don't give up on that person inside
The one that lady luck passed by
That person still wants to be the best
And do their best, for others