Kendra Schoenthal Poems
- Losing A Friend Losing a friend is hard. You remeber all the...
- Our World We must save our world. Every day something ...
- War War has no meaning. It is a deadly thing that cannot be...
- Love You said you loved me You said you care But what did ...
- Unknown Nothing can make me happy anymore. Not even Nick or ...
- For The One I Love Tears fall down her cheek She sobs ...
- The Dancer The Dancer sways her hips She go's off for the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kendra Schoenthal
Losing A Friend
Losing a friend is hard.
You remeber all the things you did with them.
Your heart breaks at the sight of them going.
You don't know what to do,
They were the only thing that kept you straight.
The days follow
Your breaking inside
Knowing that there not coming back.
You finally let your emotions free but,
Your a train wreck
You cry for hours and hours
But the pain doesn't stop.
You realize this isn't what they'd want you to do.
They want you to live life like you did when they were
But now that you know that you only feel a ...