Kendzi Samuel Poems
- Beautiful Darkness In Her Eyes Beautiful darkness in her ...
- Broken Nights Broken nights, and shattered daylight A dream ...
- Blue Paradise No dove, No voice Just an indifferent John No...
- Regret, In Still Flow I know a dream of time ...
- A Night In Nigeria Blue, black, and a little of green, ...
- Sleepy Thoughts Sleepy thought dance across the sky Rays ...
- A Wasted Thursday The flooded path to my dreams I trod Of ...
Tis little comfort that words I write
Would not make gold or gloom bright
But like the torch straped the miner's brow
In the dark days poetry brings glow
And when joyful days come around
On poetry rivers my boat sails sound more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kendzi Samuel
Beautiful Darkness In Her Eyes
Beautiful darkness in her eyes,
Black they are, in all it's shades.
They hold the promise of paradise
But give my heart the torment of hades.
If I raise voice and call my dreams,
They may walk to me, yes, come true.
And that girl does shed beams,
That turns the sky of my heart blue.
Mecury lent my heart wings
And it soared away to Aphrodite
And like a bird it now sings
Song of love in the morning light
Her eyes! The night's in her eyes,
Galaxies of bright star sparkles.
Her smile! Beautiful like mornin skies
More beautiful when she ...