A Lizard On The Moon - Poem by Kendzi Samuel
It's a beautiful day in June,
And there's a lizard on the moon.
Music sails o'er the skies,
As the dream swirls in my eyes.
The lizard sees the blue pearl
That hangs on nothing quite well.
He skirts over the wide craters
And marvels at the glowing stars.
You kiss me, I smile in my sleep,
Your fingers over my body creep.
I wake, hold you, and the stars,
we sail through in a cable car.
Comments about A Lizard On The Moon by Kendzi Samuel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl