Kenebo Rajkumar Poems
- Love Inside The Vodka Opened by an opener, Smells come out ...
- I'M Not A Male Prostitute Finger prints on a female ...
- A Face A face on the wall On four walls, not even shadow In...
- Nimbus Thousands of miles are not inside a mile Souls are ...
- 100 Degree C Fire, fire, fire The earth is burning No ...
- Unborn Angel I died before you born You yet not born ...
- Autumn Environment starts refining by the dust Season gets ...
...not a poet but i love literature, slavery poems, about a freedom struggle, hate the stories about midnight democracy...been waiting for a world of human in my native....don't have my caste, class, religion.... let me be a human.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kenebo Rajkumar
Love Inside The Vodka
Opened by an opener,
Smells come out of a true love,
Love sings melodiously into my empty glass.
I wished to have a fragrance of love.
Each dropp of vodka follows to the ice.
When I kissed to the alcoholic lip,
Touched inside my heart more deeper,
I feel the taste of the first love of mine.
Blurring becomes clear like a midnight into the morning.
I used to drag the vodka from the proper place.
So, she still dances inside the bottle.
Who’s going to be owner of my love?
If I absence today.
Asked between the two pegs,
Before I keep empty my bottle, ...