Kenneth Cabauatan Poems
- In Memoriam, Through A Cigaret... i lit one cigarette; ...
- Death By Batirol i fell in love with you, at the first taste;...
- Mga Puta Sa Araneta Cubao, Isa...
- Makapahiwagad Ba Ang Mahigugma... napalaw ka kanako; kay ...
- Sa Tag-Iya Sa Kasing-Kasing Ng...
- Pluma buy one take one po, bili na kayo. magagamit nyo ...
- For Aylan don’t forget me; my fight has left me, drifting...
KC is a lazy writer who gets to write only when the muse tickles him. His style of writing has varied for the last 15 years that he has been writing; from the loquacious neophyte, until the simplistic and oft-times sardonic.
From written word, he is now dabbling into spoken word, thus, the subtle changes to his newer poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''poetry is like a sandwich, your words are the bread, your soul and emotions, the meat, and your word play is your garnishing.''KC Cabauatan
Comments about Kenneth Cabauatan
In Memoriam, Through A Cigarette Stick
i lit one cigarette;
a cryptic background music lulls me,
bringing me back where we first pledged our love.
love so pure and innocent, un-mired by any sensuous aspiration,
not wanting more, but just a gentle kiss from your loving lips,
and a warm embrace that seems to last a lifetime.
every trailing puff, from my dwindling stick, it beckons,
bringing out every single memory of you.
your smiles, your touch and your gentle gazes;
every single smoke brings out a bitter, yet sweet after-thought;
where we could be together, once again to renew our ...