Kenneth Snow Poems
- Peace For Christmas All I want for Christmas is Peace All I ...
- Obviously i promenade through passages of crusted, concrete ...
- Love Or Lust she fell in lust with you what was she to do? ...
- Green Grows I am a yellow dog who would rather be a toad. ...
- I Am Snow I am Snow, I am I am cold, be damned I am silent...
- On Henry David Thoreau Henry David Thoreau was not a recluse ...
- Premature Evacuation He pushed his 300-pound body as father ...
flexing my fingers and stretching my senses
soon to be posting attacks and defenses
(wink) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Peace For Christmas
All I want for Christmas is Peace
All I want is war to cease
In the homes and on the street
Peace on earth and joy to greet
Underneath my Christmas tree
Christmas morn I hope to see
Headlines blaring PEACE ON EARTH!
For men of naught and men of worth
Wrap peace up in shiny foil
Seal it tight so it won't spoil
Put it on a freezer shelf
Keep it fresh, our future wealth
Take it out at dinner time
Share a slice of peace of mind
Pass it out to all our Brothers
Sisters, Children and our Mothers
Use the peace meal, use it ...