Kenneth Snow Poems
- Obviously i promenade through passages of crusted, concrete ...
- Peace For Christmas All I want for Christmas is Peace All I ...
- Love Or Lust she fell in lust with you what was she to do? ...
- Green Grows I am a yellow dog who would rather be a toad. ...
- I Am Snow I am Snow, I am I am cold, be damned I am silent...
- On Henry David Thoreau Henry David Thoreau was not a recluse ...
- Bad Company Another chance to be the cad Presents itself in ...
flexing my fingers and stretching my senses
soon to be posting attacks and defenses
(wink) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i promenade through passages
of crusted, concrete memory
and revel in plasticity
the silent, satin shackle
that binds my heart absurdly;
ingratiates my privacy
our mutual psychoses
festooned in stately pageantry;
liberates my lethargy
in tilted shades of
intent on inane