Kensley Charlemagne Poems
- A Prayer Againts Ignorance Dear Lord, Today I will face ...
- Tougher Times Ahead A road to nowhere I walk the street of ...
- Election Prayer Father Lord It is election time Not that ...
- My New Year's Confession Forgive me Father for I have sinned!...
- A Prayer Against Ignorance (Ed... God Eternal! Thy ...
- A Slefless World A womb A woman A child
- A Prayer For Victory God Eternal! Whose beginning knows no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kensley Charlemagne
A Prayer Againts Ignorance
Today I will face ignorance in its many disguises,
A malignant virus carried by human agents, deficient in the capacity to deal mutually with their fellowmen.
Today Dear Lord,
I will say, “If I only knew”
Symptomatic of my need to learn, to perceive rightly and to judge nobody.
Today I will be exposed to a disease whose only cure is wisdom, not knowledge, for ignorance knows no boundary and education has made fools of many.
Today help me to diagnose and justly treat the ignorance in others but first Dear Lord help me to purge the ignorance in me.