Kevin East Poems
- The Wheel Of Life. The wheel of life Turns. So you will ...
- Almost As I breathe in a still twilight. Trees silently wait...
- Rain Dances When rain dances steps of silver In unseen ...
- Leave She will never leave you. though she said ...
- Wonderful Day I wish you today Smiles in your heart. The ...
- Mad Call me mad as a love crazed moon Beaming to a lonely ...
- The Aching In My Heart The aching in my heart Like sweetest ...
Hi my name is Kevin East. I live in Chesham Bucks England.
I am a precision engineer by trade but my great love is writing poetry.
I love art and music but poetry is my passion.
My hero is John Keats.
I am a romantic and that reflects in my poems.
The experiences depicted in my work are real. Either from my life or people i know.
I have many more poems to submit and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin East
The Wheel Of Life.
The wheel of life
So you will smile again
And for every heart that yearns,
Waits a love
That never ends.
Kissed by a sky of blue
A return to you.
After your heart
Is stabbed by darkest nights,
With sweet jasmine kites
Scars, with softest kisses
And petalled bells will ring
Through the flora
Of unseen avenue.
In the aurora
Of an astral blue.
As the sunlight adjourns.
The wheel of life turns.