KEVIN MWOLE Poems
- Silent In Flow With the passage of a tortured wind Course ...
- Masterpiece Of Wonder You are; a masterpiece of wonder and ...
- Come Come me and you we will travel childhood paths seldom...
- Till I Arrive I must return to Masewani's music and ...
- Backward Cave-Life A secret pot brewing A covered fire ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KEVIN MWOLE
Silent In Flow
With the passage of a tortured wind
Course and noisy against the bend backs of dying trees
I catch a glimpse of swallows and egrets
in the grasp of the furious arm of nature
Silent in flow, driven to the pit of hell
The tail of Maasai Mara twisters
Spanking the cloudless sky with the vengeance of a devil
A taunted elephant bull crushing through the foliage
leaving only death and destruction in passing