Kezune Walker Poems
- The Fight Of Twilight The sky was mid-night black, They ...
- Snowlakes Drift From The Sky The sky is grey and shattered ...
- Mid-Night Chorus To be a wolf on the night when the moon ...
- Loneliness (Its not really a poem, but I had to get my ...
- I Look Into The Dark Night Sky...
Hello people! Been absent from this account for awhile now but finally back! I'm re-vamping this account and hopefully adding some new stuff, so keep an eye out! Man I forgot how much I love to write D8 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Fight Of Twilight
The sky was mid-night black,
They were ready to attack,
Their eyes blazed like the roaring sun,
Ready to fire like a loaded gun,
Their thirst for revenge made them strong,
The fight will last all night long,
The Rain was tumbling like their tears,
But nothing could save them from their fears,
The thoughts of defeat was their flaw,
To fight to the death was the law,
The fight will be severe,
The Enemy draws near,
The King stood tall and proud,
The enemy brought sorrow like a rain cloud,
He drew his sword,
Ready for the ...