Tristan Scully Poems
- Drops Of Life catching stars in rainbow-tinted ...
- In The Rain the pattering of the rain reminds me of your ...
- .: Gone: . The stars have gone; Shining out of sight The ...
- Rohirrim Rohirrim: Riders, People of ...
- Éowyn She never watched The morning rising, The sun ...
- Théoden-King King of the Golden Hall, Leader of the people ...
- Elf Guardians Of The Grey Have... By the sea in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Drops Of Life
catching stars in
fireflies spinning in
a reckless dance of life
the tears of the
settle on the grass
and the wind
whispers in my ear
and all I used to be]
you still sing in
the raindrops, and
in the pots and
to catch your voice