Khaleelulla syed.A Poems
- Coming For Happiness It rises, rises from the ...
- Fallen Flower Lying there untouched, Unseen ...
- Can'T Bear Piling bodies, Polluted water, Moving hills, ...
- Fan It stayed there hanging, Motionless, airless ...
- My Life It was a colourful one, Filled with rainbow's. the...
- What To Write What to write? Let me write on love. Love, ...
- What To Do? They say i am bad, They say i am rude, They ...
He is interested specially with societal concerns and most of his poems deal with nature and its appreciation. Some of poems by the writer go with the in-depth emotions about humanity. He is presently doing his masters in english at bangalore university. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khaleelulla syed.A
Coming For Happiness
It rises, rises from the sea.
Rejoicing, dancing, singing,
Finding for a mate,
To enjoy with.
Making the tall trees cover,
Cover their faces.
With huge dense leafy hands,
Of shame, maybe shy.
Bending their tall heads,
Laugh the children.
Clasping their hands,
Inhaling it. Ah! happiest moment.
It enters the town.
Stretching its wings everywhere.
Bringing the paradise down.
Touching the sensiest part,
Giving goose bumps,
From elder to younger.
Melting their hearts, ...