khalil Majlaton Poems
- (untitled) Smiles, cries, tears and laughter, emotions ...
- Mourning Thoughts as clouds roll by under a moonlite sky
- Miss Understanding That's who she is and that's what it ...
- Boredom Boredom is the affliction from which I suffer to ...
- The Music's Always Better When...
- Orange Appeal As I board the train at six thirty in the ...
- Just Letters What can I do to make things better? I'll sit ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about khalil Majlaton
Smiles, cries, tears and laughter,
emotions arisen from a love thereafter.
A perennial adoration that is no longer partaken
has left me broken, empty and feeling forsaken.
An affection so strong, once shared by two.
A connection now gone, our fate proved untrue.
Left alone to dwell in this hellish meloncholy,
punishing myself over witless acts of folly.
Though love and justice are said to be blind,
they led us to the end for we both were unkind.