Khondoker Shajahan Poems
- Clouds And Harps Far away from my heart- That only beats for...
- They Ask Me Why I Fade And Pin... They ask me why I fade and ...
- Rejection I have now my Crossed identity; Of ...
- Life Between The Two Births Life walks in the dark path of ...
- Enmity The soul unto itself Is an imperial friend, - Or the...
- Young Man And Girl In An Asylu... (1) It must be some ...
Having an experience of studying in both my homeland and in India, I not only observe and judge my way of living in a different way but has found a different black and chaotic shape of life.
By this colours of life I want to search the meaning of life.
I am now studying Honor's in English Literature and about to complete my graduation. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everything that comes to us has a great purpose to serve. And that is to teach love; love towards the mankind.''Humanity, truth, Beauty
''People who see the future can only change the present.''Life
Comments about Khondoker Shajahan
Clouds And Harps
Far away from my heart-
That only beats for you-
And far from your eyes,
I and my love fly
Among the deep blue skies...
I peep through the cloud;
And watch you a while-
That makes me shed a spell of tear
Like rain, it endears you,
And reminds you about my love
That you could hardy bear...