Khondoker Shajahan Poems
- They Ask Me Why I Fade And Pin... They ask me why I fade and ...
- Rejection I have now my Crossed identity; Of ...
- Life Between The Two Births Life walks in the dark path of ...
- Enmity The soul unto itself Is an imperial friend, - Or the...
- Young Man And Girl In An Asylu... (1) It must be some ...
- Turning Again What will be our words When we'll meet again? ...
Having an experience of studying in both my homeland and in India, I not only observe and judge my way of living in a different way but has found a different black and chaotic shape of life.
By this colours of life I want to search the meaning of life.
I am now studying Honor's in English Literature and about to complete my graduation. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everything that comes to us has a great purpose to serve. And that is to teach love; love towards the mankind.''Humanity, truth, Beauty
''People who see the future can only change the present.''Life
Comments about Khondoker Shajahan
They Ask Me Why I Fade And Pine
They ask me why I fade and pine,
And seem oppressed with woe?
They say what care now can be mine,
To cloud my youthful brow?
Alas! - they know not that I die
Of pains that none can heal,
Save those dear smiles and that blue eye
Who soon as Lethe's murmuring rill,
Can lull my woes' eternal sleep,
And make me cease to sigh and weep!
That cruel- that relentless maid,
Of heart more hard than stone,
Cares not, why thus I pine and fade,
And why oft thus I moan!
When fondly turn my ravished eyes
Of her sweet cheeks to gaze,