Kiesha Smith Poems
- Who Am I? You may see me Dark skin, brown eyes There may be...
- Left Out Outcast From a group of people that don't; ...
- Chocolate Lollipop Smooth, long fingers urging my body for ...
- Expressions You say that you love me But do I know it As ...
- You You are my inspiration My boost to move on You are my ...
Young in the flesh, well matured at heart. Some may like me, some may not. Some can say I'm confused, some may even say I'm weird/delusional. People may say that I'm a shy person. Only God can judge me, so anyone that feels that they can judge me they better think again because you don't know me or you will never understand me. People think that they can talk about me, but they're not going to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiesha Smith
Who Am I?
You may see me
Dark skin, brown eyes
There may be more to me than it seems
But who am I
Am I more than just a girl
Who walks alone with nowhere to go
Or am I just another lonely soul
Shy of the world who stays in a corner
They tell me to come out of the shell
But I can't because I'm afraid of the public eye
I need somebody to tell me
Who am I
Some people look at me as a regular girl
But others may look at me in a way that I would never think of
Could that help explain who I am
When I walk these streets
I feel like an outsider
Is this because ...