Kikila Bhutia Poems
- A Desire Destructed by your constructed beauty, I gaze into...
- Ritual- Ization Oh yes! Let's pray together, To almighty ...
- Death Death! ! ! I am not afraid I am not at all scared of...
- Words As light as feather A woman's heart Free yet ...
- Hope Among The Wind Winter cold shining bright, lazy ...
- A Gruesome Tale A Gruesome tale Yes, Rousseau said it right,...
- Wants Wants! ! ! Its not me, Atleast not me, Who stood ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kikila Bhutia
Destructed by your constructed beauty,
I gaze into the solitary nights
Thoughts creep inside my head
Like a lightening strike
Posed in your silent sickness,
I welcomed the dying autumn
But then hear ye
The deserted heart does prowl
Times are short and shorter thoughts
Like a volcano the emotions erupt
The drizzle of the rain couldn't put off the fire
Your coldness and rude attitude had caused
Your beauty lies naked,
Like a lifeless golden leaf among my pages
But then its beauty cannot be measured.
If only I would be there and you would be there ...