Kill or Be killed
Kill or Be killed Poems
- Death Seems Fun! It's sad when death feels like a fun ...
- Fear's Taking Over I fear life, I fear death, I fear ...
- Sex And A Single Girl Disease, pregnacy, judgement,
- The Hood's Fallin Everyone's in jail or dead, cuz snitch ...
- Paranoid? Why are they talkin about me? They don't know ...
- Honor Thy Mother And Father. I hate her. That's what i say, ...
- Why? Why is everything so hard? Why do I wanna commit ...
I grew up on the southside of Pittsburgh with my mother, father, and four older brothers. My grandma had a big hand in raising me and my father is now deceased. I am currently 16 living alone in a cozy little apartment and it's great... I guess. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kill or Be killed
Death Seems Fun!
It's sad when death feels like a fun release,
It's sad when people stop trying to talk you out of it,
It's sad when you look around and all you see is misery,
Maybe I'm just sad!
A pathetics speck,
A self loathing dimwit,
Or maybe I'm just ungreatful,
But, either way it's sad.