Kille and Brim (young poets)
Kille and Brim (young poets) Poems
- And Then Your Gone You've had too many sad days You can't ...
- Tell Me! Fading in & Fading out Tell me what it's all ...
- My Shadow I stand alone in my shadow of darkness Full of ...
- Falling Fast Falling fast & dieing faster Everthing I do or ...
- Let's Run Away Come on lets ditch this town Before we all ...
- Defective You will Never understand No one can walke me ...
- The Worst Week Ever Sunday is a week away from doom. A sign ...
I'm Brim I usually write I met Kille in 7th grade we've been friends since then we got along cuz we both like to write poetry & both our lives are kinda f-ed up but we love each other & if I think of anything I'll add it
Brim more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kille and Brim (young poets)
And Then Your Gone
You've had too many sad days
You can't even count the ways
You've thought of suicide
Or simply wished you'd die
So you finally give up hope
Just becuase you couldn't cope
So the grab that bottle there
Becuase now you just don't care
49 sweet, sad pills slid down
Soon your spasing on the ground.
Then you hear a sound like thounder
As your lying 6 feet under.
Your black coffin still in sight
I try not to cry with all my might.
As they cover you with dirt
I hope you know how much I hurt!