Kim Cresswell Poems
- The Beast Within The night was dark and the wind blew strong,...
- Theory Beat Poem Life really does confuse me, As sometimes ...
- A Poem For A Dear Friend The prettiest things blossom from ...
- Doctors “Perhaps a course of medication would be wise”, A ...
- Death (Oops) Whether we like it or not, At some time, On ...
- Comedy I've always relied on comedy as a way to cheer up, ...
- Protests Protesting, Sure it's part of human opinion, To ...
Biography? What am I, famous?
Hey, My Name is Kim and I reside next to the lovely Malvern Hills in Worcestershire, UK.
I love writing in general and that includes poetry :)
I've never been very good as 'selling' myself so I think I should stop now.
X more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kim Cresswell
The Beast Within
The night was dark and the wind blew strong,
I was in a place in which I did not belong,
The drinks were green and somewhat sour,
I felt like Rapunzel locked in her tower,
The smoke swirled round and was awfully thick,
The walls were made of posters and brick,
Lights did flash with the bass drum beat,
I could no longer stand the heat.
Outside I knew there lurked the beast,
Who hung around and made deceased,
Those who did not follow demands,
Would fall at his cold-blooded, claw-like hand,
Like Sleeping Beauty I lie in wait,
For this untamed...