Kimara Young Poems
- Vampyric Kiss My bight is far worse than my bark You only ...
- A Fish's Tail My eyes are blue like the ocean My skin stay ...
- Where Are You? i feel so alone always by myself even in a ...
- The Music In You Each person has a heart And each heart has ...
- The Ending Starts I stare out into space for a moment Time ...
- Hopeless How can you hold your smile As tears fall from your...
- Tormented Words I close my eyes for happy days, When i can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kimara Young
I close my eyes for happy days,
When i can see your face.
With wrists both wrapped in leather,
And a body covered in lace.
With cloth around your lovely lips,
And a chain against your throat.
You are the harshest punishment,
That I have ever wrote.
Your calls from within in the paper,
Lack much to move my heart.
Your pleas for written freedom,
Rank lowly on my chart.
Oh you are not the first my dear,
Nor will you be the last.
You are just another line on this page.
And my notebook space is vast.