Kimberley Keller Poems
- Darling You're my sun You're my rain You're everything I ...
- Empty When will I learn, Dreams don't come ...
- Fleeting You say you're here, You say you care. Then why ...
- Just Me I’m sorry I’m not beautiful, I’m sorry I’m not ...
- Forever I take a breath, And I hear you sigh. I close my ...
- A Poem You asked for a poem, I'll give you my heart How to...
- Live On Who am I? I walk through life, a mirage in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kimberley Keller
You're my sun
You're my rain
You're everything I need
You're my air
You're my pain
Without you I can't breath
Take a chance
Lay it down
Or you'll never ever know
What we have
I can't bear to let you go