Kimberley Myles Poems
- Slave To Impermanance I am a new –age slave A slave! Tired...
- A Picture Of My Thought I see something odd A snapshot that ...
- Time Keeper Lost in the clock’s Pendulum tocks Foreboding ...
- Imagination Where I’ll end up I don’t know No specific ...
- But For The Child But for the Child Who must cross the ...
- Ever Present Time Spilled Laying to waste The past
- No Matter No matter what I do No matter where I go Right in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Slave To Impermanance
I am a new –age slave
Working my fingers to the bone
Trying to hold back the rushing days
One day behind another
Trying to hold back the flowing years
Grasping at nothing but thin air
Throwing good use behind bad
Time, energy, money to the wind
What makes real I make myself
The winds of change am I, myself
I am a forever slave
Slave for life
Slave to impermanence
So long as I believe
That I can escape the passing of time