Kimberley Rose Poems
- Two Minute Poem Sorry if I aint no angel Sorry I aint no ...
- Enigma I'm a girl with the mind of an eagle Thoughts ...
- The Way Will you show me the way? Will you show me the way ...
- Break Away Break away from you Run to his embrace It's just...
- Best Friend She’s a good kind of pain She’s an insane kind ...
I am currently in high school, and during these last few months, I have been writing poetry and lyrics. I am building a collection of poems for an English unit for school.
Hope you enjoy my writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Two Minute Poem
Sorry if I aint no angel
Sorry I aint no little tart
I just don't know what I want
Sorry if your cruel words no longer have effect
Sorry for saying sorry
But I'm not sorry for telling you to not worry
So get off your high horse
And I'll get off mine, too
And leave all our sorry's behind us
Because there's just too much green to feel blue