Kimberly Polk Poems
- Walking Lost Walking lost in this thing they call life. ...
- I'M My Own Person People judge others by their family ...
- Dream Dear Friend Dream my dear friend dream, for i know...
- Some...Others Some are loving Others are indifferent Some...
- In The Darkness She Hides In the darkness she hides from ...
- She'Ll Never Know She came, She left I watched,...
- Unforgotten Paradise Walking along the river, in which I ...
I live in a small town. I have a big family, we have been through some really hard times and life as a teen is finally getting better. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kimberly Polk
Walking lost in this thing they call life.
Being pulled in different directions,
By different people
wanting different things
Some call me cold,
a walking corpse,
but those who...
have broken through,
the barrier around my heart..
I'm a energetic, loving person.
You have to earn my trust..
before you see the real me,
trust is not a thing I give to just any one.
Some say I'm cold,
but they don't know the real me.