Kingshuk Chakraborty Poems
- Unnoticed Love You are still there in my mind. You are so ...
- You Were Gone Emptiness has covered my mind. You were ...
- Her Smile I know how it is When she smiles for others And ...
- The Distance Under the same roof they live. Yet they remain ...
- Winter In And Out To chase the cold away Someone puts on ...
- Rainbow Colors of a Rainbow... In tears, piercing light of ...
- Newspaper Man Drops while he runs Balconies high up await a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kingshuk Chakraborty
You are still there in my mind.
You are so real,
Equally dream sometime
Like a distant star out of my reach.
I could not wipe you off.
Not that, I succeeded in leaving a mark in your heart.
Like In history, an insignificant part
My existence blinks in the darkness.
I knocked on your door.
The noise couldn't be bigger than silence of yours.
Amidst the crowd, waiving hands of mine
Remained unnoticed, did never shine.
While I keep getting immersed in deeper darkness
I bring in all my love together to set it on fire.
If you see it once,
Let its ...