You Were Gone - Poem by Kingshuk Chakraborty
Emptiness has covered my mind.
You were gone.
This was any way expected.
What I never thought,
That you would disappear
Behind the silence much before.
I returned from your door,
Time and again.
The belief made me wait.
Your call to return though never came.
Now many miles away,
Only wall of impossibility reigns.
Comments about You Were Gone by Kingshuk Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl