Kirsten Hack Poems
- When Im Gone My Life Has Fallen Apart, That Im Drowning In ...
- Why Why Am I So Depressed Why Cant I Just Forget Why Cant I...
- Here All Alone Here All Alone Dont Know Where To Go My Mind...
- Please Im all alone Sitting on my own No one around me No ...
- To Me My insanity Is wat keeps me, me How can I ...
- Do You Really Why Is Nothing So Simple Why Is Everything So ...
- I Do Here In My Head Im Dreaming Of You Dreaming About The ...
Hey I dont really no wat to say but Im 14 I like writing poems about depression, love, desevence, friends, family an basicly anything that comes to mind but it also depends on wat mood I am in at the time...... So I hope that if you read them you will kinda like them since im just starting to add stuff on this site.... Have fun more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kirsten Hack
When Im Gone
My Life Has Fallen Apart,
That Im Drowning In My Bath,
I Watch My Life Fly Pass,
Like A Film Clip In the Air,
With A Heart That Once Was Beating,
Not Broken Or Unseating,
I Close My Eyes,
And Wonder Why,
And Think Its Better This Way,
Right Now, This Day,
Hope To Never Open All These Tears,
And Unleash My Fears,
That You Will Save Me,
Before Its To Late,
I JustCant Wait,
My Head Is Spinning,
My Mind Goes Dark,
I Say Good Bye,
And Know That I Will Soon Lye,
In A Coffin Under The Ground,
Without A Sound,