Kirstyanne SharkeyDaly Poems
- La Luna Del Cacciatore – The H...
- Anthropormorphisation For Begi... Gods come and go as ...
- Ghost Words A whisper in the wind, A breath of air ...
- What If? What if I look back on my life and say I didn’t ...
- Us When the day has turned to night And the moon has blocked...
- The Riddle Of The Pyramids As Re travels across the ...
- The Blank Page Be it white, blue or yellow, pink, purple or ...
I am 24 and living in Doncaster with my partner, I have completed an Open University Creative Writing Course and am currently embarking on the Advanced Course to complete my degree. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kirstyanne SharkeyDaly
La Luna Del Cacciatore – The Hunter’s Moon
Let’s play a game,
guess my name and live.
yet I remained.
Stalking the night on feather light toes
I hear whispers on the wind.
I remain without shadow
while a life bleeds away.
My next victim waits,
your saviour around the corner.
I taste the death of strangers
and mourn the death of friends.
I loved and lost,
I felt the skin of another.
The sweetest blood could never taste
like my lovers kiss.
I sense your thoughts and fears
as we walk through the city dusk.
Taking notes and searching
for your own...