Kishor Pathak Poems
- Let's Act Rebel I'm not writing this cos I'm a dreamer It's ...
- Happy New Year Oh my dear! Oh my dear! Bidding adieu I'm ...
- A Shadow Nightmare In the middle of chilly dark night Lost ...
- A Corpse Wish Real world was distinct, most acted good I got...
- She Is My Dream My day starts, with castles in the air I ...
- Life Is A Gift Life is a mystery, let's make it a ...
- This Is All I Wanted To Say Down the road of life people ...
I'm a naive writer having deep inclination towards poetry. I'm here to learn, explore, and hone my skills. Straight from heart, these are my own thoughts and stories. A mixture of my compositions put together; to give my readers an ecstatic feel...I love writing poems on Love, Life, dreams, and Hopes. Let's hopw that you enjoy my cook ups. Follow me on Twitter @kishor2489 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kishor Pathak
Let's Act Rebel
I'm not writing this cos I'm a dreamer
It's for a cause to throw some beamer
If you read this do think once, may be twice
If you want peace, we need to organize
When I look at the globe it sounds boom
But people are hungry, running for zoom
They do everything be it good or bad?
World is getting dirty we all are trapped
Life has taught us lot many acts
Good things exist to keep us on track
But we all are thirsty for sex and blood
Innocents are dead they can't even shrug
We all have onus in our name
Let's act rebel, forget about fame