Kory Lovitt Poems
- Precious My beautiful, precious daughter. The cure to all my...
- What Is Taking So Long? If God takes the best first, Why am...
- Please Read My Opinion As missiles collapse buildings, ...
- Wartime Livid, Irate, depressed. Angered, Shocked and ...
- Writer's Block I had no topic here, So I wrote about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kory Lovitt
My beautiful, precious daughter.
The cure to all my problems.
For, without her bright smile,
it is impossible to solve them.
Every tragedy in my life,
is erased with one word: DADDY.
To know that She loves me,
Keeps me feeling extremely happy.
I cried when she was born,
I cried when she started school.
Because I knew she'd be away from me,
and learn life amongst fools.
The doorbell rings,
Suddenly, i hear Daddy I'm Home,
Just these words,
Puts daddy in his ultimate comfort zone.