Krantol Northic Poems
- Hope. Hope is the sweet, sweet scent of flowers in the ...
- Random Thoughts And Emotions this cycle or hurt, this cycle ...
- Its Life Its being misunderstood, people making you out as ...
- Shoebox Of Letters I found my shoebox of letters and ...
- A Psalm when the night burns into day and the sun begins to ...
- Wolf's Cry Like a wolf that howls at the moonlit skies I ...
I'm a shockingly young 15. I've been writing poetry since I was 9 but the thought of putting up my poetry on the internet never occurred to me until mid-September 2006 when I chanced upon this website.
Most of my poetry is completely imprompto, written at the 'submit poem' page.
I sincerely hope you enjoy reading my poems. Leave a comment or vote if you have the time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Krantol Northic
Hope is the sweet, sweet scent
of flowers in the morning
Hope is the cool gentle breeze
on a warm summer's day
Hope is the knowledge of stability
from a son in mourning
Hope is the bright shining light
keeping darkness at bay
Hope is the calming warmth
during a cold winter
Hope is the determination
of an athelete on the track
Hope is the potential
of a newborn baby
Hope is the love
between you and me
Hope springs eternal