Kresta Farr Poems
- (part 2 Of Pain) She Sits The...
- (part 3 Of Pain) Because You ...
- What Doesn'T Kill You Makes Yo...
- Dreams Hours fly past I hear no sound, My brain is racing, ...
- The World Is Smiling Without M... Every one around me has ...
- (part 1 Of Pain) Words Scar H...
- Soul Searching Searching - searching for the words to say, ...
I love to write and I have done so since i was young, Most of the times words flow and I have no control over them.
I draw on things that happen in my life or around me and the inspiration flows...
I would be truely thankful if one of my poems was published.
I like to write Poetry, short stories and song lyrics too.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kresta Farr
(part 2 Of Pain) She Sits There Feeling Hollow
Crimson, purple, yellow, black and blue,
These colourings all over her,
But nobody else knew,
He did it to be hidden,
Cold and calculated plans,
Some times he used weapons,
Some times his big bare hands,
Kicks to her stomach,
A belt to her back,
She hits her head on the floor,
The loud cold hard crack,
The blood begins flowing as he drags her along,
The room begins spinning,
Her vision is gone,
Still not content,
With the hurt he has caused,
He rubs her face in the broken glass,
That lays there on the floor,
She is almost ...