Krissy Disillusion Poems
- His Love Is A Dagger Your eyes hold me hostage; encompassed...
- Hunter It is inside the vanilla coating of sky faltering ...
- Bleeding Ecstasy I sink into the violet of the dream, ...
- Sorrow Sing Sweetly Crimson masochist. You bind me with ...
- Outside Ethereal angels dream behind my eyes of images ...
- If I Couldn'T Love You I Would... That sweet word ...
- The Center Of The Bone There is a place In the center of the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
His Love Is A Dagger
Your eyes hold me hostage;
encompassed in a sea of darkness
flecks of light coalesce.
Captive, held in bleak gardens
You kiss me in the rain,
prisms falling from a
slate gray sky.
Influx of pleasing agony,
crippling us into our own
I reap the lunacy I have begotten.
Fear stricken yet chin held high,
I walk the front line to meet your cavalry
with focused eyes and an emotion smoothed face.
(I see your bedeviled smile and it tears me to shreds.)
I fall ...