Kristen Currey Poems
- First Kiss I don't think you know Quite how long I've ...
- Speechless Words don't come too easily They never have Yet ...
- Quotations Of A Broken Heart As I watch you walk away from ...
- Fading From Forever I thought I knew what I needed, I ...
- She Left Him Empty Her hair She twilrled it around her ...
- Four Years Fading Four years past Friendships ...
- Fast Dance Last night is but a memory, But still I can feel...
So here I am. Finally putting myself out there for all the world to see (figuratively speaking of course) . My poetry is me. I am my poetry. It's a bit of a never-ending circle. So, if you can somehow understand what I write, then you'll understand me, point blank. I've loved and I've lost, I've hurt and I've hoped. I'm not any different from anybody else, only I define my emotions through ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristen Currey
Fading From Forever
I thought I knew what I needed,
I thought I figured out what I wanted,
But I was more than wrong,
For I lost her, the one I love,
Because of my own stupidity.
I gave him my heart,
I loved him without shame or regret,
He told me I was his only one,
But those were lies coming from his lips,
And I believed every one.
She passes me now and I can’t think,
For a single moment our eyes meet,
Her stare so cold and hard,
I wish to tell her of my sorrow and pain,
But her heart no longer cares.
My heart flutters as he so closely passes...