Kristi Day Poems
- A Daughters Love What it is about my life daddy That makes ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I walk without seeing Sometimes I see ...
- Will You Marry Me One day before me an angel stood And cast ...
- I Am Because Of You As long as you think I am Then I shall ...
- With This Ring I take this ring as a symbol Of my love and ...
- Who I Am Now If you think you know me Then look at me again ...
- Tis But A Fair Warnin' There was but one fine eve When I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Daughters Love
What it is about my life daddy
That makes men treat me like they do,
Why is it I can never find someone
As gentle or kind as you.
You used to come to me when I'd fall
And pick me up off of the ground.
There's no one here to pick me up
Now that you're not around.
You taught me how to stand
Upon my own two feet,
How to hang tough in life
And not let myself be beat.
But today I really need you here
Just to be my dad,
To make life disappear for me
Like you did when things got bad.
To hold me on your lap
And rock me as a ...